Monday 19 September 2011

Spring in the bush and two thanks

egg and bacon plant
The bush is flowering like it hasn't done for years- here is the egg and bacon plant- well that's its common name and the famous Bendigo wax plant.


glorious wattle
Bendigo Wax plant















I just love the colour, the texture- its my childhood landscape.

I also had to share an op shop find- playmobiles are expensive and hard to find- look what was waiting for me today at a $3.00 price tag.

this is my first thanks

a triple sized strawberry












                                                                                           





And my second thanks for this huge strawberry nearly covering the width of the strawberry container.

2 comments:

Claire said...

What finds! Never let anyone tell you the searching is wasted!!

And lovely to see Spring showing her jewels.

Sam Marwood said...

Love the flowers - that is what i am trying to protect so you have much more inspiration to write! the playmobile is brilliant